Tidal HIFI Invite [6 months subscription]
TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings together artists and fans with unique music and content that is currently available in 52 countries.
TIDAL contains more than 59 million songs in the catalog and more than 240,000 high-quality videos, offering passionate music fans both high-quality and high-quality sound.
TIDAL owners believe in creating a more sustainable model for the music industry. TIDAL Owners - Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire's Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyonc ?, Calvin Harris, Coldplay's Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter , Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, TI And usher.
1) What is TIDAL?
TIDAL is a service for streaming music and music video without a CD, without loss of quality, with extensive editing experience. TIDAL gives you access to over 59 million songs and 240,000 videos.
2) Does HiFi work with the bandwidth of a mobile phone?
Hi-Fi streaming really works well on 4G / LTE networks. We also had excellent results when streaming over 3G, but if you are moving fast, like in a train or in a car, we recommend using offline mode to ensure continuous playback.
3) On which devices can I use TIDAL?
TIDAL works on phones, tablets, computers, and a wide range of network players such as Sonos, Bluesound, Linn, Auralic, Mirage, Squeezebox, Amarra, McIntosh, Wadia, Electrocompaniet, Meridian and Lode.
4) Do I have to be online to play music?
No, TIDAL has an offline mode, which means that you can download content of your choice to your device and play it when there is no network available. This works for both Premium and HiFi.
5) Can I import playlists from other streaming services?
Yes, you can import your playlists into TIDAL using the third-party service http://soundiiz.com
6) Why should I choose TIDAL?
Choose TIDAL because of your love of music. We strive to be a service that benefits both users and artists, and at the same time unites them. Enjoy an amazing amount of quality content with high quality audio and high definition video, as well as exclusive content and pre-streams available only
How to register and use TIDAL in Russia?
1) We go to http://tidal.com
2) Download any free VPN, it is necessary to register in Tidal / you can register without a VPN via a mobile phone
3) After a successful connection, go to the Tidal website and click on LOGIN in the upper right corner! Register, you can log in via Facebook or via Twitter
3) That's all, you are successfully registered!
• HiFi. Zest Tidal. Costs $ 19.99 per month and lets you listen to FLAC music
If your account becomes free, we will replace it with a new one. How does it work?
1) I will need a username and password from your Tidal account. You will send it in a special form after payment. If you registered via facebook or twitter, then send only the email to which the account is registered.
2) Wait for the invitation. An email with an invite will come to your email.
By the way, you can transfer your playlists / music to TIDAL from other music streaming services using this site https://soundiiz.com
Immediately after payment you will receive a form to fill in the registration data, in which you will have to fill in the following fields:
- Email from Tidal account;
- Password from Tidal account;
- Country of account registration;
These data will be transferred to the seller to complete the transaction of sale of goods.